Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Homework Plan

I wanted to share some information on our kindergarten homework plan for this school year. This will give you time to review the information and allows me to answer any questions for you. 

Homework Folder
Provided by me.
Students are encouraged to bring and turn in their folders daily (will have a file holder on my classroom door).
I will keep folders over the weekend and return every Monday.


Homework Practice Pages 
Going home every two weeks.
The pages sent home are meant to be fun and used multiple times.
Feel free to place them in sheet protectors or laminate to use with a dry erase marker.


Nightly Reading
A month log reading log will be sent home at the beginning of each month.
On a daily basis please read 10 min, then initial in all corresponding spots.


Monthly Family Projects
These will go home at the beginning of each month and will have a set due date (at least two weeks time will be given).
Due dates are given so children have time to present their projects to their classmates


Recommended items to have at home
dry erase marker
dice 
dominoes
deck of cards
counting items (beads, beans, pennies, connecting cubes, legos, etc)

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.
I cannot wait to see all my kiddos grow academically!

No comments:

Post a Comment